Have you been looking for a little getaway spot in the Winelands?
Well, we have the perfect place for you! Right here on Alimandi grounds, we have been secretly polishing up Nossie’s Nook, our quaint, but a welcoming overnight cottage.
Ideal for 2 guests, Nossie’s Nook offers 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a sofa bed for an extra guest (suitable for a child), a bath, a small self-catering kitchen, free parking and an indoor fireplace.
Nestled on our smallholding in Klapmuts, in the heart of the Cape Winelands, Nossie’s Nook is just what you need to get away from the tech world and embrace nature.
All the details about our Nossie’s Nook –
- o The cottage has 1 bedroom with air-conditioning
- o A double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a bath, shower, toilet and basin
- o The kitchen is equipped with everything guests will need for a carefree getaway. The self-catering kitchen includes a stove, fridge, microwave, tea- and coffee-making facilities, crockery and cutlery
- o The living room has comfortable seating and a single sleeper couch ideal for a child, as well as a carbon sink for those cold winter nights
- o The veranda has a picnic table and braai facilities for guests to prepare meals
Nossie’s Nook is ideally located near Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Wellington and Cape Town.
What more can we say about our Nossie’s Nook?
Besides that we have designed a comfortable and modern place for you to rest your weary feet, we know that you will also enjoy exploring the surrounding areas.
What’s there to do in and around Klapmuts?
Take a short walk from Nossie’s Nook and come see our nursery. Even though we cater just for wholesale, we are always proud to show it off.
However, if you are looking to buy some plants, we have just opened up our Succulent Trading Post at Klein Joostenberg in Stellenbosch. Succulents are perfect in our drought-stricken Cape Town. They require little watering and are low-maintenance, and very beautiful. Klein Joostenberg also has a wonderful restaurant, a winery, deli and butchery. So, there is loads to do right there.
If you love animals, take a drive to Butterfly World, where you will find, of course, all species of butterflies, crawling insects, snakes and other farm-style animals.
Warwick Winery is not too far off either if you fancy a glass of wine and to tuck into one of their picnic baskets.
The Giraffe House is a real treat for the kids and just a jump and a hop into Bellville.
So, whether you decide to just relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at Nossie’s Nook or go exploring, you have many choices.
Should you wish to book for Nossie’s Nook, simply click through here. We look forward to welcoming you.